Play with your Flan, an online adventure

8 Responses to “Play with your Flan, an online adventure”

Comments

1. Raul says:

Thanks for the writeup, Carrie! So glad you guys liked it.
    Stay tuned for the next aventura, as Pancho and Pita search for the missing Exposé band members… :)

2. AnaRC says:

My kids have the same issue when we’re traveling. Looking forward to those books. Keep us posted please.

3. As a former educator and strong believer in preschool and bilingual exposure, it is refreshing to see new products coming out. Where we you guys 5 years ago when my little ones were babies? Just kidding. ¡Suerte!

4. Rubén says:

Qué maravilla!

I can already imagine my Gabe going nuts over Pancho and Pita. Very well done. Thank you for sharing.

I myself have my iPhone loaded up with all kinds of songs, videos, and games, but this looks great. Ojalá they come up with an iPhone app for this soon. So we can also play with our flan.

Rubén

5. Raul says:

Gracias a todos for the kind comments!

@Ana, @Rubén, the “aventura” can be purchased directly from our website (http://panchoandpita.com/downloadadventure_en.php). You can download directly to your (Windows) PC in just a few minutes.

@Julio, that’s funny, that is exactly what my wife and I thought 5 years ago, when we had our son. So we decided to make the product ourselves :)

6. Sra. López says:

This sounds adorable! I wish my kids were younger… We have come a long way from Dora the Explorer. I’m so glad other bilingual children will have some other options.

7. Carrie says:

Glad you guys are interested in Raul’s bilingual adventure…and Sra. Lopez, un placer. I love reading your blog.

8. lisleman says:

good planning always help the trip go better. I just can’t help but think of our kids traveling without MP3, video, Ipod, DVD players. Maybe we carried more books. We even were lucky enough to take some overseas trips.

times change but I sure hope kids imaginations don’t
    lisleman´s last essay ..is pruneface on facebook