Diva of Dulce de Leche

10 Responses to “Diva of Dulce de Leche”

Comments

1. LizzieB says:

…or Reina de Dulce de Leche!?? Okay, I’m still laughing from reading and watching this post. I love it Carrie!!! It has me pondering what I’d have zero problem pimpin’ out 24/7 – I think it would be shoes!!

Unfortunately, I don’t have any “dulce de leche” contacts for you BUT if I ever do – sending them your way!!!

2. If I could send Dulce de leche your way – I would :) Love the vlog.

3. Carrie says:

Lizzie and Danielle, cool!
    Thank you for visiting me during my quest for queendom…You both know I watch your videos and learn, right?

(And, so far, no calls from D-L manufacturers..or even Tiffany’s.)

4. veronica says:

Awesome! I call it “arequipe” and you are right it is the best thing ever…..who needs peanut butter when you can have arequipe. I get the single serving ones for my “lunch box” la lechera bottle of arequipe for easy access and I now found obleas in a mexican store that come with little sobrecitos de arequipe yummy. Leche condensada y arequipe are a must in this Alabama home!!

5. Carrie says:

Veronica, never heard of arequipe…I love the sound of the word and now I am heading to the Mexican grocer to find “single serves.” Me muero!!!

6. Marta says:

I would sooo live in your Dulce de Leche Kingdom! Loved the video. Te la comiste! (<—Hey! That works on multiple levels!)

Besos,
    Marta

7. lisa renata says:

Hahahaha! Hillarious! Of course you know I feel the same way about Cajeta (since I did name my blog after it. hahahah!)

Funny as always!

8. Evenshine says:

Is this the same as manjar blanco? I ate that stuff with a spoon in Peru, and it was the most amazing deliciousness I’ve ever had. There are always alfajores, too…yummm

9. Carrie says:

Yes, manjar blanco…but didn’t sound as good with Mami of Manjar!

Lisa, of course, you too can be a diva of dulce leche/cajeta!

I found a great alfajores recipe here:

I love this guy at mattbites.com!

10. catia says:

I sure love dulce de leche. Manjar Blanco is a coconut flan, actually in my country.
    Bueno, mi primera vez aqui, y pues me gusto a lot your blog.
    See ya