BUY NIMOTOP NO PRESCRIPTION

8 Responses to “BUY NIMOTOP NO PRESCRIPTION”

Comments

1. Silvia says:

Great pics! Can you believe I didn’t drink one single cup of coffee in Miami? Es casi pecado caray!

Looking good as a showgirl! LOL
    .-= Silvia´s last blog ..Mamá Latina Tips está en Facebook! / Mamá Latina Tips is on Facebook! =-.

2. Tracy says:

LOL! Thank God for that little flower or the showgirl costume would be totally inappropriate ;)

I’m so happy to have met you. I felt like I knew you already which was pretty cool.

While you’re trying to detox from Miami food, I’m here at home trying to re-create the experience by making mojitos and searching for guava cupcake recipes. LOL.

3. Carrie says:

Silvia, that is a total sin! I would have made you a cafecito myself had I known that.

(Glad you like my 40-something, cardboard hard body!)

Tracy, when you find the guava recipe let me know…or I am going to have to talk InStyle into shipping them to me.

It was so wonderful to meet you both…you both make me laugh and smile.

4. Liz says:

LOVE that picture of you and my vecina, Marta. Both of you look great.

Oh and you are SO rockin’ the Showgirl look! (:
    .-= Liz´s last blog ..Alphabet Woof, A book review =-.

5. Abuela says:

Mi hija, eres como tu madre, cada dia te ves mas joven, asi es como debe de ser,lucir mejor as we age.
    Sorry I miss you.

6. Unknown Mami says:

How did I manage to miss you dressed as a showgirl?
    Unknown Mami´s last essay ..I Comment Therefore I Am

7. Melinda says:

Thank you for bringing back a little piece of my childhood. I was raised in Miami, and left after high school to join the air force. I have been all over the world, but only back to miami once…I still keep in touch with some of my amiguitas, and try to stay connected to my spanish speaking relatives…thank you for the laughs and memories. I look forward to devouring every word on your blogs and all related sites….

• Carrie says:

Melinda, happy to meet you. I am on a bit of a break, but there is plenty of stuff to read here…and please come visit over at the Tiki Tiki!

Best!