BUY ZOLPIDEM NO PRESCRIPTION

11 Responses to “BUY ZOLPIDEM NO PRESCRIPTION”

Comments

1. I know you worked so hard to help others in the area after the flood so I’m glad things have settled down for you and the family!

Love the Frida pic, btw!

• Carrie says:

Thank you, Migdalia!!
      So glad things are working their way back to normal…

And gracias, re: Frida. I thought I was too clever! LOL

2. I love the picture of the chairs in the lake! Such a relaxing vision of summer.

• Annakate says:

Ahhh…I’m there with you on the SPF woes. I used to love slathering myself up with baby oil and sweating through a towel on my family’s back porch growing up. Sweating that much and getting a tan in the process makes you think you’ve accomplished something when in reality all you’ve done is lay there. It was great! Now it takes me 20 minutes to lube up with SPF 70 (SEVENTY!) and I wear a giant hat and cover-up. Damn you responsibility… Your river adventures sound amazing. Enjoy your summer! (PS love the blog..)

• Carrie says:

Annakate, I wish I had known then what I know now. I wear hats too. My husband thinks I look a little ridiculous, but no way would I expose myself in the same way…gotta be a pretty vieja one day!

Enjoy your summer too.
        We’ll plan a gathering…in the evening…no SPF!

• Carrie says:

Joscelyn, complete heaven sitting in those chairs, te digo!

3. Carla says:

You have me cracking up on the SPF bit. Smell of summer to me is Bain de Soleil Orange Gelee SPF 4…4! Mi madrina swore it gave us better color, lol. She must have missed the note that said we were brown to begin with!

Like you I’m always hungry for the beach. And like you, the Jersey shore, hot spot on the beach days are waaay over. If I see a crowded beach, I run the other way to the quiet, deserted one where I can enjoy and take it all in.

So glad you’re back here! I admit I check in from time to time in case I missed your return =)

• Carrie says:

Oh, dear! I almost forgot all about Bain de Soleil Orange Gelee! We totally thought that was the best for the best, darkest tan! LOL

Thanks for the welcome back, Carla…and to you too! I know you’re back at it too.

4. Mariana says:

Creek stomping…. NO idea what that is but it sounds fun! Love the Frida pic, also. Who doesn’t love paletas de piña?

5. Jamie says:

Thank you again friend for the fabulous guest post at mi casa! (I have probably screwed this up…it’s been a LOOOONG time since 10th grade Spanish.)

We also survived a camp free summer. I bow down to two weeks of free daycamp with Jesus (VBS) and my awesome parents and inlaws for pitching in on numerous occasions.

We did it! We deserve a drink, no?