Cerrado Means Closed in Espanol.

19 Responses to “Cerrado Means Closed in Espanol.”

Comments

1. Cat says:

Mamis are always spreading themselves too thin.

Good for you for realizing what needs to be put down (temporarily I hope, no?) and what really needs attention — your chiquitita and your pollitos :)
    Cat´s last essay ..Boys and aggression

• Carrie says:

Thank you, Cat, for the support. It feels good to let go…Let’s ee how long I last, given my tendency to over-do! Ha, ha!

2. Tracy says:

Hasta las nubes, Carrie!

Most people realize exactly what they need to do to bring their life into balance… few people have the courage to actually do it.

I’m so excited for you, and for your daughter too :) … Can she say Best. Early. Christmas. Present. EVER. en español? ;)

3. This blog can never die. It’s part of Latina Blogger history!

May it have the long SEO life it deserves!! Pa’lante!
    Ana Lilian Flores´s last essay ..Still Inspired to Give a Hand

• Carrie says:

You are so funny…Thank you, friend…I love being part of history! Let’s just hope it doesn’t end up in the archives too soon…ha, ha.

4. Cynthia says:

Isn’t it crazy when we realize that we’re no longer fun? Fuerza, baby! Go with the flow. The world will keep turning, and we’ll be here in 2011!
    Cynthia´s last essay ..MAJOR CHANGES

5. Good for you for stepping away. It’s hard to do, but taking time for yourself to focus on other projects and sheer “me time” is so restorative!
    Jennifer James´s last essay ..The Importance of Soul Work for Bloggers and Businesswomen

• Carrie says:

Jennifer, just hope you know how much I appreciate your words, and all that you do for bloggers. I look forward to seeing you again soon.

6. Evenshine says:

You will be missed…but WHAT a way to go out!! Pa’lante ‘lante, Carrie!
    Evenshine´s last essay ..Notes from the front

• Carrie says:

Hey, thank you so much. I feel like I have known you forever! Thank you for hanging in there with me so long. I enjoy your writing, as you know…and look forward to having more time to read You.

7. Raul says:

Carrie, I really enjoy your blog (I think it’s already a classic in the mami-sphere), but I totally understand what you mean.

I’ll stay in touch and follow you on the Tiki-Tiki. Enjoy your newfound time!

Raul

8. Adriana says:

Not a Mommy, yet, but I can TOTALLY understand. Enjoy and see you 2011!
    Adriana´s last essay ..When life throws you lemons…

9. Shab says:

I’ll follow you on Tiki-Tiki until you’re back here! I didn’t know you were involved in los pollitos dicen. My sister lives in Brooklyn and bought a red los pollitos dicen onesie (from a little boutique, I think) for my first son, Yago. It has always been my favorite!

Hope to see you soon!
    Shab´s last essay ..And the winner of the coolest birthday cake ever…

10. You’ve got strength mama. Hope you’re able to find the time now for what you feel is important right now.
    Melanie (ModernMami)´s last essay ..Why Do Bloggers Continue to Work for Free

11. Ruben says:

Nooooo!

But I totally understand…I can’t even keep up with ONE blog (stereotypical man? can’t chew gum and walk at the same time?)

I’ll see you at the other venues for sure.

Let me know if you need help with Los Pollitos Dicen (in exchange for free t-shirts and onesies ;))

Rubén

12. Glennda says:

I’m a mom and yes, moms tend to worry themselves too much and worry too much over such a small thing.